Welcome!

Welcome to our family blog!

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Happy Halloween






I love Halloween, it is such a fun time of year! We actually got really creative this year and made most of our own costumes. Cody went as some kind of DJ from MTV, I don't know...but we made his costume and it turned out really good. Delaney went as a strawberry for her first halloween and we went trick or treating with Tony, Genell and the kids. We were pretty tired after the long walk so we stopped by Uncle Bobs house for a rest and a visit. Our last stop was by Aunt Irene's place where we were able to visit with Uncle John, Aunt Irene, Cousin Brenda & Vicky and all the kids. Joe & I went to a halloween party and this year was a bit more exciting than last year since last year at this time I was pregnant, super tired & really nauseated. I made my costume and went as a headless bride, Joe went as a vampire. All the hard work on the costumes paid off when we won 1st place in the costume contest. We won tickets to the Packer/Bears game on January 2nd!!! How freakin' cool is that!!! The party was a great time and it was really good to get out and spend time with family since most of the Rieck's were there. It was our first time really going out without Delaney too and we all survived it. I'm already trying to think up ideas for next year!!

No comments:

Post a Comment