Welcome!

Welcome to our family blog!

Friday, May 29, 2009

Easter and Mothers Day

















Easter came and went really fast, especially with having my surgery so close! The adorable bunny photo is my Uncle John, he is a silly wabbit I tell ya! We were able to spend Easter with my Mom while she was still in town and had a good time in Grafton with my brother, his family and other family!

Mothers day was very peaceful. Joey & Cody spoiled me as usual and we went out for a really nice dinner when Joey got done with work. Cody had a make up soccer game that day, so all of us Mom's froze on the side lines at the soccer game. Unfortunately, I do not get any breaks with my schooling, so I also had some homework to do, but other than that I was able to put my feet up and relax!

No comments:

Post a Comment